Mental Health Reform is seeking to recruit an experienced, creative and strategic communications manager.
This position manages the communication and engagement unit and is a key member of the senior leadership team. The role has overall responsibility for shaping and delivering MHR’s communications strategy, increasing organisational visibility and impact, developing and ensuring strong stakeholder engagement, and assisting MHR to deliver on its overall strategic goals.
Further information about this role’s main responsibilities, required experience and desired experience can be found in the Job Description (click here).
- This is a one-year position with the possibility of extending.
- Flexibility is required regarding hours as some weekend and evening work will be necessary.
- Travel and out of office work will also be a feature of the role.
- This is a 12-month fixed term contract position, subject to funding and completion of a six-month probationary period.
- An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience is available.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. In your letter please state your salary expectations and when you would be able to begin the role.
Requests for additional information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the submission of applications is Tuesday, 23rd March at 5:00 PM